Happy New Year! Visit the app to enter for a chance to WIN $2,019 in gift cards to Brookfield Place retailers. Contest closes Jan. 31, 2019. See full contest rules below. Download the app here.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Residents of Ontario, 18 years of age and older may enter, except employees and immediate family members (and/or persons domiciled with employees) of Brookfield Office Properties Inc. and the owners of Brookfield Place, and affiliated companies and their advertising agencies (collectively, the “Sponsors”).
3. Each individual may only enter once on an original entry ballot available or posted on the myBrookfield app. To enter, each individual must complete the entry ballot in its entirety. Contest closes on January 31, 2019 at 6:00pm.
4. One prize will be awarded. Prize consists of a collection of Gift Cards with a combined value of $2,019 for Brookfield Place Toronto Retailers.
5. The prizes are referred to as the “Prizes” in the rules and regulations. The Sponsors reserve the right to substitute the Prizes in whole or in part for Prizes of equal value or greater value in the event that any component of the Prizes are unavailable for any reasons. The Prizes may not be sold, transferred or assigned and is not convertible to cash. Prizes must be redeemed by February 8, 2019.
6. The winner of the Prize will be selected in a random drawing conducted at the management office of the property located at 181 Bay Street, Bay Wellington Tower, Suite 220 (the “Management Office”) at the end of the giveaway at 1:00 p.m. on February 1, 2019 from all eligible entries received by the contest closing time. Entrants do not need to be present to win. Prize must be redeemed in person. Sponsors will attempt to notify the selected entrant by phone or by e-mail within one (1) business day of the draw. In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrant must correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited skill-testing question and complete and return to the Management Office or the Sponsors a contest eligibility and liability/publicity release confirming compliance with these rules and regulations, releasing the Sponsors and their respective directors, officers and agents from all liability and, except where prohibited by law, permitting the Sponsors to use the selected entrant’s name, address (city and province) and image, without compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, in any publicity carried out by the Sponsors. In the event that a selected entrant is not eligible for any reason, has not correctly answered the skill-testing question or cannot be contacted after 1 day of the first attempt to contact the selected entrant, such entrant shall be disqualified and the Sponsors shall have the right to select another entrant and the Sponsors shall be released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. No correspondence will be made except with the selected entrant. All entry forms submitted become the property of the Sponsors and will not be returned.
7. The chances of an entry being drawn depend on the total number of entries received at the time of the draw.
8. The selected entrant must grant a full and final release, remise and discharge to the Sponsors and each of their directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents or affiliates (collectively the “Releasees”) from all obligations, representations or responsibilities with respect to the Prize, including, without limitation, any injury, accident, loss of life or other misfortune relating to or emanating from the Prize.
9. The selected entrant must agree to his/her name, address, photograph, likeness, voice and/or any comments made by the entrant concerning the contest, in any form, for publicity, advertising or promotional purposes and to sign a waiver of liability in favour of the Releases.
10. By entering the contest entrants agree to abide by these rules and regulations, and further agree that the decisions of the Sponsors are final. The Sponsors reserve the right at any time without prior notice to withdraw, cancel, terminate, amend, modify or suspend the Contest if for any reason in the opinion of the Sponsors, in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of operating as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond their control. The Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these rules or otherwise in disruptive manner with respect to the Contest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Sponsors also reserve the right to cancel this contest at any time because of any printing or other error. The Sponsors do not assume any responsibility for technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software (including on account of traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site) or any combination thereof. The Sponsors shall not be liable for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest, including any injury or damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials relating to the Contest.
12. By entering the Contest each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his/her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by the Sponsors for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling the Contest. The Sponsors will not sell or transmit this information to third parties unless the entrant has specifically consented to same, the Sponsors believe in good faith that it is required by law, to their affiliates (provided that such affiliates and their agents and advisors and their respective employees are restricted from using the information for any other purpose other than as described in these rules and regulations), or to their respective agents for data processing purposes, their respective professional advisors and promotional and marketing agencies (provided that such agents, professional advisors and promotional and marketing agencies are restricted from using the information for any purpose other than as described in these rules and regulations). Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Sponsors should be addressed to the Marketing Department at 181 Bay Street, Bay Wellington Tower, Suite 220.
13. The name of the winner may be posted on the website located at www.mybrookfield.ca.
14. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.